Re: [Japanese] Completed translation

Dear Shuji,

Thanks very much for your continuous and efficient translation.
Following the requirements in "Review criteria for translations":
https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#critieria

W3C Validators detected the following errors/warnings in the
translation. Could you please take a look at them?

* Markup:
https://validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.asahi-net.or.jp%2F~ax2s-kmtn%2Finternet%2Flod%2FREC-json-ld11-20200716.html

* CSS:
https://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.asahi-net.or.jp%2F%7Eax2s-kmtn%2Finternet%2Flod%2FREC-json-ld11-20200716.html&profile=css3svg&usermedium=all&warning=1&vextwarning=&lang=en

* Broken links:
https://validator.w3.org/checklink?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.asahi-net.or.jp%2F%7Eax2s-kmtn%2Finternet%2Flod%2FREC-json-ld11-20200716.html&hide_type=all&depth=&check=Check

Best Regards,
Xueyuan