Re: [zh-CN] Intention of translation

From: xueyuan <xueyuan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 18:03:33 +0800
To: Xin Liu (红黑军团) <liuxing3169@gmail.com>
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear Xin Liu,

Thank you for offering to translate "WoT Architecture" into Chinese.

There's no conflicting translation intention announced as far as I am
aware of. If you didn't receive any objections, then please feel free to
proceed.

Please be friendly reminded of the followings:

* specify the language in the translated document, e.g., Simplified
Chinese [zh-Hans] or Traditional Chinese [zh-Hant].

* follow the review criteria for volunteer translations:
https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#criteria

You may find the English & Chinese glossary useful:
https://www.chinaw3c.org/glossary-sc.html

Best Regards,
Xueyuan Jia, W3C Marketing & Communications