Now in Translation Database - Re: [Korean] Completed translation

Dear Jaehoon,

Thanks very much for the translation. It's now in W3C translation database:
https://www.w3.org/Translations/#s-vc-data-model

and linked from the translation matrix:
https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/matrix.html

* Original Document: