Re: One new, one updated i18n article published

From: r12a <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 13:35:09 +0000
To: Jean-Christophe Helary <brandelune@gmail.com>
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org
On 23/01/2019 13:30, Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:
> I have 2 questions:
>
> 1) what's the current process to start a translation ?
> 2) is there a French translation for the updated document (it looks like
> the answer is no...)

bonjour Jean-Christophe,

Correct. There is no french translation for that document.  You're
welcome to provide one.

step 1: read and let me know if you agree with
https://www.w3.org/International/2004/06/translation

step 2: let me know whether you prefer to work with github, or whether i
should send source files.

step 3: you send the files back or raise a PR in github, and i check and
publish the document.

cheers,
ri