[LTO approved - step 2 to 3] Re: LTO Submission of Intent for Finnish translation of WCAG 2.1

Dear Timo,

Thank you and FAIDD (Kehitysvammaliitto)  for being willing to lead the
translation, and recruiting the stakeholder organizations.

On behalf of the W3C and of the WAI team, I am happy to notify you, in
your quality of LTO, to proceed with the preparation of a Candidate
Authorized Translation of WCAG 2.1 (<https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/>)
into Finnish.

We are entering step 3 of the policy for Authorized W3C Translations, in
which the LTO develops a "Candidate Authorized Translation (CAT)" of the
entire document (<https://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy.html>).
When complete, the LTO announces the CAT and its URI on the translators'
mailing list (<w3c-translators@w3.org>).

Best regards,
Xueyuan Jia, W3C Marketing & Communications