Re: [Chinese] Completed translation

Apologies, this is a correction to the last email:

Dear Translators

I have completed the translation into Chinese of the following document(s):

*Traditional Chinese*
SPARQL 1.1 Overview
https://www.w3.org/TR/2013/REC-sparql11-overview-20130321/
SPARQL 1.1概述
https://www.certifiedchinesetranslation.com/openaccess/REC-sparql11-overview-20130321-tw.html

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ (
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have
placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I disclose, (1)
the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my
document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the
original English document on the W3C website is the one that is official.
(Items (2) and (3) are in the target language.)

I confirm that the links within my translation(s) are valid and I have
endeavored to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
http://validator.w3.org/).

Thank you.

Samuel Chong
http://www.certifiedchinesetranslation.com/