Re: Portuguese translation of RDF 1.1 Primer and RDF Schema 1.1

From: xueyuan <xueyuan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 18:52:05 +0800
To: André Pacheco <andrez.pacheco@gmail.com>
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org

Dear André,

Thanks for being willing to contribute to W3C Volunteer Translations.
You're highly welcomed to proceed with translating the following
documents into Portuguese.

RDF 1.1 Primer (W3C Working Group Note 24 June 2014)
https://www.w3.org/TR/2014/NOTE-rdf11-primer-20140624/

RDF Schema 1.1 (W3C Recommendation 25 February 2014)
https://www.w3.org/TR/2014/REC-rdf-schema-20140225/

It's wonderful that you are also considering of developing Authorized
Translations for these documents. You may find detailed policies at:
https://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy.html

Please, feel free to contact me as needed.

Warm Regards,
Xueyuan Jia, W3C Marketing and Communications