Re: Intention to translate - WCAG 2.1 - brazilian portuguese (authorized W3C Translation)

Dear Reinaldo,

Thanks very much for notifying us that Brazil Office is willing to lead
the WCAG 2.1 authorized Brazilian Portuguese translation. When you have
the stakeholder organizations' participation confirmation and the final
stakeholders list, please kindly announce it to
<w3c-translators@w3.org>, following *step 1* of the policy for
Authorized W3C Translations:
https://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy.html#organizati

Warm regards,