[LTO approved - step 2 to 3] Re: R: Request to translate WCAG 2.1 into italian (official translation)

Hi Roberto,

Thanks for providing the stakeholders list and also the confirmation of
their participation.

On behalf of the W3C and of the WAI team, I am happy to notify you, in
your quality of LTO, to proceed with the preparation of a Candidate
Authorized Translation of WCAG 2.1 (<https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/>)
into Italian.

We are entering step 3 of the policy for Authorized W3C Translations, in
which the LTO develops a "Candidate Authorized Translation (CAT)" of the
entire document (<https://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy.html>).
When complete, the LTO announces the CAT and its URI on the translators'
mailing list (<w3c-translators@w3.org>).

Best regards,
Xueyuan Jia, W3C Marketing & Communications