[LTO approved - step 2 to 3] Re: Authorized Simplified Chinese translation of WCAG 2.1

Thank you, Roy!

Dear Wang Wei,

On behalf of the W3C and of the WAI team, I am happy to notify you, in
your quality of LTO, to proceed with the preparation of a Candidate
Authorized Translation of WCAG 2.1 (<https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/>)
into Simplified Chinese.

We are entering step 3 of the policy for Authorized W3C Translations, in
which the LTO develops a "Candidate Authorized Translation (CAT)" of the
entire document (<https://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy.html>).
When complete, the LTO announces the CAT and its URI on the translators'
mailing list (<w3c-translators@w3.org>).

Best regards,
Xueyuan Jia, W3C Marketing & Communications