Re: WCAG 2.1 translation in French

[+ wai@w3.org]

Dear Alex,

Thank you for notifying us that BrailleNet is willing to lead the WCAG
2.1 authorized French translation. Could you please provide the list of
stakeholder organizations, following *step 1* of the policy for
Authorized W3C Translations:
https://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy.html#organizati

Warm regards,
Xueyuan