Re: ATAG 2.0 Recommedation - Completed translation into simplified Chinese

On 2016/6/17 10:21, Zhang Kun wrote:
> Dear Translators, and Shadi,
>
> I have completed the translation of following document into simplified
> Chinese (中文简体):
>
> Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines (ATAG) 2.0, W3C Recommendation
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/REC-ATAG20-20150924/
>
> 开发工具无障碍指南(ATAG)2.0,W3C推荐,2015年9月24日
>
> http://www.siaa.org.cn/atag20/index.html
Hi Kenny,

So glad to hear from you and see our paths crossing again. Thank you
very much for the translation and it's now in the translation database:

Cf.
<https://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?rec=ATAG20&lang=any&translator=any&date=any&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines (ATAG) 2.0
W3C Recommendation 24 September 2015
https://www.w3.org/TR/2015/REC-ATAG20-20150924/

Simplified Chinese translation available:
开发工具无障碍指南(ATAG)2.0
2015年9月24日,W3C推荐标准
http://www.siaa.org.cn/atag20/index.html

Best,