Re: Changed page at W3C

Hello Kirill, hello Richard,

On Tuesday 31 May 2016 10:39:44 ishida@w3.org wrote:
> On 31/05/2016 10:14, Kirill Topolyan wrote:
[...]
> > So what are we going to do?
>
> Kiril, this is a question for Bert Bos, i think. I'm adding him to the
> cc list, since i don't think he's on the w3c-translators list.  I'll
> just note, in the meantime, that my understanding is that he is still
> intending to make a number of changes to the text at
> https://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/translating.  I'll let him respond.

After your e-mails, I took a look at the page you wanted to translate.
It uses an old style/structure and it turned out there was only one
other page left in that style. I converted that one page to the new
style and removed the page you wanted to translate, which is now no
longer needed.

The page that replaces it[1] (and which you already found) is better,
but I think some of Richard's comments also apply there, so I'll need to
look at that, too. I'll try to do that today.

[1] https://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/translating

Thanks a lot for your effort, Kirill! I know many of the Russian and
Ukrainian translations of the CSS pages are out of date. Your comments
and your help is greatly appreciated.

Bert