Changed page at W3C

From: Kirill Topolyan <kirill@topolyan.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 12:14:41 +0300
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
A few days ago I decided to translate the page "About the translations / hints for translators" into Russian and Ukrainian. Pages with old translation did not exist.
I informed about it and then send the completed translation into Russian.

I received an email from Ishida that this page is subject to change, but I thought that these changes are minor and I can also add them later.
> cc+ Kiril, since he may want to wait or change his mind about translating that page

But now I see that changed not only the text of the page, but also the entire structure.

Now there is an old translation: https://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/translating.ru.html

The important thing is that I have read it in the Web archive, and I noticed that this translation is quite poor quality, the author translated it as much as possible automatically and did not understand what he says.

I have tried to provide a much better quality.

I think that my translation is better, besides there is a newer version (and I can change to the current): http://topolyan.com/w3c/Style/translating-ru.html

So what are we going to do?