Re: I have a plan to translate this document for Korean

On 2015/12/10 23:02, "ÀÌ¿ø¼®(Wonsuk Lee)" wrote:
> ¾È³çÇϼ¼¿ä. Çö½Ä´Ô, Å¿µ´Ô.
> °°½À´Ï´Ù..
> ƯÈ÷ ÃÖ±Ù¿¡ ÇѱÛÈ­¿¡ °¡Àå ¸¹Àº ±â¿©¸¦ ÇØÁֽŠÁ¶Àº´ÔÀÇ ½ºÆå ¹ø¿ª °á°ú¹°
> ½À´Ï´Ù.
>
> @Á¶Àº´Ô, Ȥ½Ã Ãß°¡ÀûÀÎ ÇѱÛÈ­ ÆÁÀÌ ÀÖÀ¸½Ã¸é °øÀ¯ºÎŹµå¸³´Ï´Ù~^^
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Lists/ListLang-ko.html
> <http://techhtml.github.io/>
> [2] http://techhtml.github.io/

Hi ¿ø¼®,

Thank you for your kind explanation and we appreciate it very much.:£©

> ÀÌ¿ø¼® µå¸².
>

>> 2015. 12. 9., ¿ÀÈÄ 11:16, ³ëÇö½Ä <gom105mari@gmail.com
>> <mailto:gom105mari@gmail.com>> ÀÛ¼º:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I(Hyunsik Noh) and Taeyoung Son(tysonista@gmail.com
>> <mailto:tysonista@gmail.com>) have a plan to translate "Packaged Web
>> Apps (Widgets)" document(http://www.w3.org/TR/widgets/) for Korean.
>>
>> This is our first translating, so we need helpful instructions and guides.
>>
>> Thanks you.

Hi, Hyunsik and Taeyoung,

Thanks for being willing to translate W3C documents.

You may find all the details on the translation page [1], and you can
also see the content below as a reference:

The basic "how-to" is to:
- please check whether the document you intend to translate has already
been translated
  http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#search
- also check if there's existing intention to translate this document
  https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/
- If neither, please announce your intention.

* Announce your intention
- announce intention of translation to this list w3c-translators@w3.org
- copy the original document and translate it (make sure to add
lang="en-US" to any link to English material that you do not translate)
- add a disclaimer (usually near the top) to indicate that this is a
translation which may contain errors and that the normative version is
the original English document hosted at the W3C website [with a link to
the original document]
- host it on your website
- check validity [2] and links [3], and

* Announce your translation
- send the information below to w3c-translators@w3.org
  URI and title in target language
  translator's name (both in Latin and target language)

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Xueyuan

[1] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/
[2] http://validator.w3.org/unicorn/