Re: complete translation The 'view-mode' media feature in Korean

On 2015/10/17 18:31, 조은 wrote:
> Dear Translators.
>
> I've no completed translation The 'view-mode' media feature
> Recommendation into Korean. would you mind adding it to the database?
>
> [The 'view-mode' media feature : http://w3.org/tr/view-mode]
> ['view-mode' 미디어 특성 : http://techhtml.github.io/view-mode/]

Hi 조은,

Thank you for your translation and it's now in the translation database.

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?rec=view-mode&lang=any&translator=any&date=any&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

The 'view-mode' Media Feature (W3C Recommendation 19 June 2012)
http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/REC-view-mode-20120619/

The translation is available:
'view-mode' 미디어 특성 (2012년 6월 19일 W3C 권고안)
http://techhtml.github.io/view-mode/

Thanks!
Xueyuan