complete translation CSS Style Attribute in Korean

From: 조은 <apes0123@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2015 04:48:05 +0000
To: "w3c-translators@w3.org" <w3c-translators@w3.org>
Dear Translators.

I've now completed translation CSS Style Attribute Recommendation into
Korean. Would you mind adding it to the database?

[CSS Style Attribute :http://www.w3.org/TR/css-style-attr/]
[CSS 스타일 속성 : http://techhtml.github.io/css-style-attr/ ]

Thanks.

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ (
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have
placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I disclose, (1)
the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my
document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the
original English document on the W3C website is the one that is official.
(Items (2) and (3) are in the target language.)

I confirm that the links within my translation(s) are valid and I have
endeavored to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
http://validator.w3.org/).