Re: [PL] Polish translation for "Text shadows" article.

Hello Emil,

On Monday 27 July 2015 00:18:11 Emil Sierżęga wrote:

> I deleted the text about text-outline (the new version is in the
> attachment) in the previous article. I've also translated the new
> article, "A pinned-down menu" (as promised). Again, I've done some
> changes in the original: I've deleted all references to the IE5 and
> leave only IE6, because I don't know if there are enough people who are
> using IE5 who can be combined together to make a full football team ;-)
> (and I don't know if this browser is even worth mentioning in 2015)

Very nice!

(I try to write my pages in such a way that they are still correct and not
confusing when people read them 10 or 20 years later. But I can't guarantee
that all content is still *useful*. :-) )

I've put the new translations on-line:

    http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/text-shadow.pl.html
    http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/menus.pl.html
    http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/articlelist.pl.html