[italian] Intention of translation

From: Claudine Gabriele <edenelettrica@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 12:12:38 +0100
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear Translators

I confirm that I have searched the Translations database
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#search) and the mailing-list
archives (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/).

Unless there are objections within the next few days, I will proceed
with the translation into italian of the following document(s):

  OWL 2 Web Ontology Language
  Document Overview (Second Edition)

    W3C Recommendation 11 December 2012

http://www.w3.org/TR/owl2-overview/

In compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I will
be required to place a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in
which I will disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English
document, (2) that my document is a translation which may contain
errors, and (3) that the original English document on the W3C website is
the one that is official. (Items (2) and (3) must be in the target
language.)

I will also make sure the links within my translation(s) are valid and
will endeavor to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
http://validator.w3.org/).

I will notify this list with links to my translation(s) when complete.