[DE] Link to HTML5 translation in progress in German

From: Stefan Schumacher <stefan@duckflight.de>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 13:45:54 +0530
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Hello translators, Hello Coralie,

just for the interested.

The progress of the German translation can be followed under:

www.html5-deutsch.de

There is/will be a table of contents indicating the translated chapters.

All documents will carry the disclaimer, that it is a translation in
progress, since I put up the chapters after the first translation run is
done, without the final polishing.
The second run will take at least the same time as the first step, since
reading against the original and correcting typos will take some time.

The chapters can be bookmarked now, since I removed the framy forwarder
and put it into it's own space.

Half way through the second chapter now and moving.

So long
Stefan