Re: w3.org Cites Language="Turkish"

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 18:33:19 +0100
To: Said Ko├ždemir <saidkocdemir@gmail.com>
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org
On Thu, 04 Dec 2014 22:31:59 +0100, Said Ko├ždemir <saidkocdemir@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am from Turkey
> We want to learn CSS and HTML
> But i cant see the Turkish Language Selection on w3.org cite
> i am sad. Help us pls.

Hello Said,

Thank you for writing.
The W3C website is not available in Turkish.

We rely on a community of volunteer translators to translate
specifications and documents into their native language.
Here are the Turkish translations available, but those are specifications:
   http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Lists/ListLang-tr.html

I copied the list of volunteer translators. Perhaps someone out there can
recommend you materials on CSS and HTML that are in Turkish.

  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +336 4322 0001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/