Re: [khmer] completed translation

Hello,

I noticed that the language of the page was not changed in the html tag
– it still says English. Getting this right is becoming increasingly
important as CSS and other features develop.

For more information see
http://validator.w3.org/i18n-checker/check?uri=www.khmerw3c.com%2F#validate-by-uri+

Coralie, it may be worth asking people to use the i18n checker and
specifically calling out the need to change language in the instructions
for translators. What do you think?

Also the disclaimer and some of the meta information is still in English.

RI