Re: Fwd: Translation request.

On Sun, 23 Mar 2014 12:06:48 +0100, Michael Dasilva
<programmedmikey@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, did you recieve the translation and is it alright?

Hello Michael,

I received your e-mail but haven't look at the attachment yet.
Do you have somewhere stable on the Web to upload your translation?

> Not sure if you want me to put all the links in place as well, i can add
> them if you would like.

What does putting all the links in place mean?

Coralie

--
  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +336 4322 0001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/