RE: ontology localization (into spanish)

Hi, I am not sure I completely understand this thread but the key is context; I had a great conversation text for Spanish years ago and it was nice to have the phrases as they occurred in actual use in the essays I was to discuss.
So it might be nice to create a list of translated key words and phrases, with the sentences/context the words/phrases occur in.
(Hope I am not getting off-topic.)

Best,

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar@hotmail.com