Re: Translations!

On Thu, 03 Apr 2014 00:39:56 +0200, Michelle velez
<programmedmikey@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello w3c!
>
> I have finished the translations of 'RDFa Lite
> 1.1<http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/REC-rdfa-lite-20120607/>'
> and 'The 'View Mode' Media
> Feature<http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/REC-view-mode-20120619/>'into
> portuguese.
>
> I check Validity and links on the validatore, which looks fine.
>
> Here are the urls to RDFa Lite 1.1 in
> portuguese<http://blissndbeauty.com/rdfa-lite-1-1/>
>  here: http://blissndbeauty.com/rdfa-lite-1-1/
>
> and "The 'View Mode' Media
> Feature<http://blissndbeauty.com/caracteristicas-significa-view-mode/>"
> here: http://blissndbeauty.com/caracteristicas-significa-view-mode/
>
> Let me know if it looks good and what needs to be done next ;]

Dear Michelle,

Thank you again for the translations!

Vanessa Tonini (added to the distribution list), from the W3C Brazil
Office, has looked at the documents and offered to work with you on fixing
a few language mistakes and grammatical errors that she spotted.

Thank you Vanessa!

Michelle, when the documents are updated, please, kindly write a notice to
w3c-translators@w3.org to announce them again; I'll know they're ready.

  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +336 4322 0001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/