Re: 转发: [OWL 2 Primer in Simplified Chines e] Completed translation

On Wed, 11 Dec 2013 04:38:15 +0100, 曾新红 <zengxh@szu.edu.cn> wrote:

> Dear Coralie,
>

> I’m afraid that the email below is missing. Could you tell me when the
> translated document will be available on your website? Please let me
> know if
> it has any problem.

Dear Xinhong Zeng,

I apologise for being remiss to reply to your earlier message.
To be honest, I have set your original translation submission aside for
processing at a less busy time, and have not checked it.
I hope to turn to it this week.

--
  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +336 4322 0001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/