Re: [French] Completed Translation : SKOS

On Sun, 06 Oct 2013 13:43:21 +0200, Thomas Francart
<thomas.francart@sparna.fr> wrote:

> Dear Translators
>
> I have completed the translation into French of the following
> document(s):
>
> Original Version : SKOS Simple Knowledge Organization System Reference (
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/REC-skos-reference-20090818/)
> French Version : SKOS Système Simple d'Organisation des Connaissances (
> http://sparna.fr/skos/SKOS-traduction-francais.html)

Dear Thomas,

Thanks for the translation, it is now in the Translations DB:

[[
Translations of “SKOS Simple Knowledge Organization System Reference”
[...]
SKOS : Système Simple d'Organisation des Connaissances - Référence
     French translation. Translator: Thomas Francart.
[...]
]]

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?rec=skos-reference&lang=any&translator=any&date=any&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>