W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-translators@w3.org > July to September 2013

[DE] Completed translation HTML+RDFa 1.1

From: Stefan Schumacher <stefan@duckflight.de>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 22:40:20 +0530
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
CC: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <523F247C.7890.25B51EAB@stefan.duckflight.de>
Dear Coralie, Dear Translators,

I have completed the German translation of the following document:


German translation can be found at:

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ 
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I 
have placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation in which I 
disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English document, 
(2) that my document is a translation which may contain errors, and 
(3) that the original English document on the W3C website is the one 
that is official. (Items (2) and (3) are in the target language.)

The document checked as HTML5 (my first one, cool)
CSS validator was happy too.
Links are not broken, but the checker was mocking about some 
roboters, that didn't allow access to some sites (or something like 
that). Ok, just kidding.


Stefan Schumacher
Lonavala, Maharashtra, India
+91 9923670737
Received on Sunday, 22 September 2013 17:11:10 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 20:27:49 UTC