Re: [OWL Web Ontology Language Reference in simplified Chinese] Completed translatio

On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 05:03:03 +0100, 曾新红 <zengxh@szu.edu.cn> wrote:

> Dear Translators
>
> We have completed the translation into simplified Chinese of the
> following
> document:
>
> OWL Web Ontology Language Reference: W3C Recommendation 10 February 2004,
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-owl-ref-20040210/
>

> OWL Web本体语言参考:W3C推荐标准 2004年2月10日,
> http://nkos.lib.szu.edu.cn/OWL/OWLWebOntologyLanguageReferenceSimplifiedChin
> ese.htm
>

> The document is translated by two translators: 曾新红 (Xinhong Zeng) and
> 徐
> 乐 (Le Xu).

Dear Xinhong Zeng,
Thanks for the translation.

NOTE 1: the spec to use (or translate) now is OWL2, which adds features to
the 2004 version, while remaining compatible.

NOTE 2: I would have told you ahead of time if you had announced your
translation on the mailing list (reminder).

We have added the translation to the database, but strongly suggest that
others who might want to translate it use the most recent version of the
spec instead.

[[
Translations of “OWL Web Ontology Language Reference”
OWL Web本体语言参考
Chinese, Simplified translation. Translators: 曾新红 (Xinhong Zeng), 徐 乐
(Le Xu).
[...]
]]

cf.