Re: Spanish Completed translation: RDFa 1.1 Primer

Hello Juan,

Thanks for this translation. I think it's quite useful for the
Spanish-speaking audience. Unfortunately, a few weeks ago, Coralie
sent an email [1] explaining the new W3C translation policy, which
only hosts (lists) W3C Recommendations and Authorized Translations.
Working Group Notes are not included.

Anyway, I keep your link for future references. The W3C Spanish Office
will create a space to list this kind of useful material in Spanish in
our 'Divulgación' section [2].

Best regards,

Martin

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2012JulSep/0038.html
[2] http://www.w3c.es/Divulgacion/

--
Martin Alvarez Espinar
W3C Spain Office Manager        tel.:+34 984390616