Re: Special characters in Romanian - Re: Intention of Translation

On Wed, 15 May 2013 14:21:46 +0200, Mihai Tentis
<Mihai.Tentis@iquestgroup.com> wrote:

> Dear Translators, dear Coralie Mercer
>
> I have completed the translation of the Web Content Accessibility
> Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 document into Romanian.
>
> I have attached a word version of my translation (word document
> including all the links) to this message.
>
> I am not quite sure what the next steps are in order to get the
> translation published on the website.
> Could you please explain the next steps?
>
> Thank you and have a nice day,
> Mihai Tentis

Hello Mihai

If you own a website where you could host your translation, please do so
and send this list the URI of your translation.
If you don't, let me know and I'll see what I can do to host it ourselves
on your behalf.

[...]

--
  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org