Re: [pt-BR] Intention of translation - CSS tips and tric ks: 'em, px, pt, cm, in…'

Hi, *Bert*!

Would be nice if you could insert a link to my G+ profile:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/114896277363762090056/

Very thank you and I hope to contribute more soon!

Regards!

--
Saiba como o mundo pode ser melhor: Movimento
Zeitgeist<http://movimentozeitgeist.com.br/empoucaspalavras>