Re: W3C Translation

Well, good.

So how you think about the following translation, maybe you find some
parts, you might want to use in your current translation.

--
This is an example of a style sheet for creating "drop shadows." The
style sheet is included in the source. The explanation is on a

Feel free to use it.

Sometimes it helps to read your translation a second time, keep it
over night, read the original again und read your translation another
time. Maybe somebody else is around and would read it for you one
more time and mostly the final version is very different from the
first one.

So long
Stefan

-