Re: Spanish Intention of translation

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 14:33:39 +0200
To: w3c-translators <w3c-translators@w3.org>, "Nestor Rojas" <nestor.rojas@gmail.com>
On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 14:17:29 +0200, Nestor Rojas <nestor.rojas@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Translators
>
> I confirm that I have searched the Translations database (
> http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#search) and the mailing-list
> archives (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/).
>
> Unless there are objections within the next few days, I will proceed with
> the translation into Spanish of the following document(s):
>
> HTML5: Edition for Web Authors
> http://www.w3.org/TR/html5-author/
>
> In compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ (
> http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I will be
> required to place a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I
> will disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English
> document,
> (2) that my document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3)
> that the original English document on the W3C website is the one that is
> official. (Items (2) and (3) must be in the target language.) I will also
> make sure the links within my translation(s) are valid and will endeavour
> to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
> http://validator.w3.org/).
>
> I will notify this list with links to my translation(s) when complete.

Dear Nestor

Thanks for your interest. The document you've chosen to translate is a
Working Draft. I wanted to clarify that the W3C Translations Database is
updated only with stable documents, such as Recommendations, articles,
FAQs, etc.

   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/