Re: Linked data reports<Chinese translation>

Hello Lou,

Thank you for the translation. It is now in the Translations Database.

[[
[...]
Translations of “Library Linked Data Incubator Group: Use Cases”
图书馆关联数据孵化小组:用例
Chinese, Simplified translation. Translator: 娄秀明 (Lou Xiuming).
[...]
]]

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=none&note=none&xg=lld-reports&tut=none&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=none&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

Coralie

--
   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR