Re: [French] Intention of translation : CSS Style Attributes

On Sat, 12 May 2012 22:36:35 +0200, Traduction specs developpez.com
<traduction-w3c@redaction-developpez.com> wrote:

> Dear Translators
>
> We confirm that we have searched the Translations database (
> http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#search) and the mailing-list
> archives (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/).
>
> Unless there are objections within the next few days, we will proceed
> with
> the translation into French of the following document(s):
>

> *CSS * <http://www.w3.org/TR/css-style-attr>*Style Attributes*
[...]

Hello Team Developpez

This is a candidate recommendation and I strongly advise you wait till
this reaches Recommendation level.

   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/