Re: Translation locations

From: Jens O. Meiert <jens@meiert.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 08:30:48 -0700
To: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>, Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Cc: W3C Translators <w3c-translators@w3.org>
Thanks Ian, Richard!

>  http://www.w3.org/International/2004/06/translation

This helps. Some of the recent translation submissions made me feel a
bit uneasy as an individual translator as they seemed to be of very
“commercial” nature, but the following seems to address my concerns:

“For an individual, this should be a personal blog, personal home
page, or a bio page. For a translation vendor organization, this could
be their home or about page. We will not accept links to pages that,
in our view, are overly heavy with links to, or information about,
products that are not related to translation.”

Cheers :)

--
Jens O. Meiert
http://meiert.com/en/