Re: About your French FAQ translation for W3C Markup Validator

Hello Nicolas

Thanks for the translation, it is now in the Translations DB:

[[
Translations of “Help and FAQ for the Markup Validator”
Aide et questions fréquemment posées concernant le validateur de balisage
du W3C
French translation. Translator: Nicolas Chevallier.
]]

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=none&note=none&tut=none&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=validator-faq-help&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

--
   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR