Re: New translations into Hungarian

I had only a quick look, and the first one is quite bad. It looks like
somebody, who does not understand what is inside would have translated it.

The last one for example is much better, but they are not consistent.
Even these documents translate the same things differently into Hungarian.

I would suggest to Petra Csobanka (Webhat translations) to review the
first translation (Internationalization Quick Tips), the Hungarian
Office can give her some support, but I don't have too much time now.
They state that they are specialized in software and web page
localization so they should be able to correct it. The other documents
are understandable.

Máté Pataki
W3C Hungarian Office
coordinator