[lang] Completed translation of "Date and Time Format"

From: ade hidayat <d_a10k@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 03:28:13 -0700 (PDT)
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Cc: coralie@w3.org
Dear All,

Follow up on my previous message about my intention to translating "date and
time formats",

I have completed the translation into bahasa of the following document "Date and
Time Formats" http://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-datetime result in Indonesian language
http://gadget-techno.com/w3/dateandtime.html

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property
FAQ(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have
placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I disclose,(1)the
title of and link to the original English document, (2)that my document is a
translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the original English document
on the W3C website is the one that is  official.(Items (2) and (3) are in the
target language.)

I confirm that the links within my translation are valid and I have check at
http://validator.w3.org/.

Your comments are welcome
Best regard
artest