Re: XHTML(TM) Basic 1.1 - Second Edition - translation into Russian and Ukrainian

Hello Coralie!

Yes, I saw that in the database already an exists Russian translation.
But this is not the 2nd edition, it's previous version (19 December 2000).
That's why I'm translated it into Russian, too.
Thanks anyway. ;)

Best regards,
Dmitry Zajtcev