RE: greek translation

Hi Yves,

unfortunately we havent heard from you yet. I have noticed that the greek
translation of the css validator we sent you is not online yet.
Do you need further help with the translation or is there something wrong
with the file?
I would be glad if you could contact me since we haven’t had contact in so
long. Or is someone else responsible for the translation now?

Best regards,
Kerstin

Kerstin Reichert
Online-Marketing/PR

data2type GmbH
Dammstr. 18
67059 Ludwigshafen
Tel.: +49-(0)621-68 124 790
Fax: +49-(0)621-68 124 794
www.data2type.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ludwigshafen am Rhein
Registergericht: AG Ludwigshafen HRB 61368
Geschäftsführung: Manuel Montero Pineda
Professionelle XML-Verarbeitung mit Word
von Manuel Montero und Jürgen Sieben
Erschienen beim dpunkt-verlag.
Zu bestellen unter:
http://www.dpunkt.de/buecher/2479.html