Vietnamese translation complete for Stylesheets Core

From: Brian Kim <brianukim@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 15:47:36 -0800
To: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>, Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>, w3c-translators@w3.org
ORIGINAL:
http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/Core/

TRANSLATED:
http://asiatranslate.org/w3/Stylesheets/Core-vi/

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ (
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have
placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I disclose, (1)
the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my document
is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the original English
document on the W3C website is the one that is official.

Regards,
Brian