Macedonian translation complete for style/css

Dear Coralie/Bert,

Original: http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/
Translated:  http://www.macedonia-travels.com/w3c/Style/CSS/

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ (
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have
placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I disclose,
(1) the title of and link to the original English document,
(2) that my document is a translation which may contain errors, and
(3) that the original English document on the W3C website is the one that is
official. (Items (2) and (3) are in the target language.)