CSS Validator - Czech translation request

From: Vaclav Vranicky <vaclavranicky@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 09:35:29 -0800 (PST)
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Hello,

I finished work on Czech translation of CSS Validator. I have all the strings in one text file.
Should I send the file here to the list (I'm not sure if it accepts attachements) or directly to
Coralie Mercier or whoever is currently responsible for the CSS validator translations? Please let
me know so I can submitt my work in the right place.

Best regards,
Vaclav Vranicky
http://expandtheweb.com/