[Czech] Intention of translation

From: Ievgen Blagodarnyi <i.blagodarnyi@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 21:07:54 +0100
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear Translators

I confirm that I have searched the Translations database
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#search)
and the mailing-list archives
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/).

Unless there are objections within the next few days, I will proceed
with the translation into [Czech] of the following document(s):

Official W3C CSS Test Suites:
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/

SAC: The Simple API for CSS
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/SAC/

In compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate),
I will be required to place a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in
which I will disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original
English document, (2) that my document is a translation which may
contain errors, and
(3) that the original English document on the W3C website is the one
that is official. (Items (2) and (3) must be in the target language.)

I will also make sure the links within my translation(s) are valid and
will endeavour to provide valid
markup and CSS (validation tools are at http://validator.w3.org/).

I will notify this list with links to my translation(s) when complete.

Regards,
Ievgen