Re: Translationof a W3C Technical Report into another language

Dear Avi,

I believe your colleague Eyal Sela has already announced the completion
of this WCAG 2.0 translation into Hebrew on this mailing list:
  - <http://www.isoc.org.il/w3c-wai/guidelines.html>

Please clarify if you had different intentions.

Best,
   Shadi