Re: German translation of XML Base SE completed

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 15:12:14 +0100
To: stefan@duckflight.de, w3c-translators@w3.org

Hello Stefan

Thanks for this translation which is now in the Translations database:

[[
Translations of “XML Base (Second Edition)”
[...]
XML Base (Zweite Auflage)
German translation. Translator: Stefan Schumacher.
]]

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=xmlbase&note=none&tut=none&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=none&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR