Intention of Translation into Portuguese

From: Elisa Grulha <elisagrulha@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 05:51:41 -0800 (PST)
To: W3C <w3c-translators@w3.org>

Dear Translators,

I confirm that I
have searched the Translations database (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#search)

Unless there are
objections within the next few days, I will proceed with the translation into European Portuguese of the following document(s):

http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/SAC/

http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/

http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/members.php3

http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Disclosures.html

In compliance with
the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate),
I will be required to place a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in
which I will disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English
document, (2) that my document is a translation which may contain errors, and
(3) that the original English document on the W3C website is the one that is
official. (Items (2) and (3) must be in the target language.)

I will also make
sure the links within my translation(s) are valid and will endeavour to provide
valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at http://validator.w3.org/).

I will notify this
list with links to my translation(s) when complete.

Regards,
Elisa