[Chinese] Intention of translation SKOS Reference

From: Fan Wei <fanwei@mail.las.ac.cn>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 23:42:40 +0800
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear Translators

I confirm that I have searched the Translations database (
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#search) and the mailing-list
archives (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/).

Unless there are objections within the next few days, I will proceed with
the translation into Chinese of the following document:

SKOS Simple Knowledge Organization System Reference
http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-reference/

In compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ (
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I will be
required to place a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I
will disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English document,
(2) that my document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that
the original English document on the W3C website is the one that is
official. (Items (2) and (3) must be in the target language.)

I will also make sure the links within my translation are valid and will
endeavour to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
http://validator.w3.org/).

I will notify this list with links to my translation when complete.